The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Department of Justice (DOJ) awarded $8.7 million to address homelessness and reduce recidivism among justice-involved populations through the Pay for Success model. See list of grantees below.
- Corporation for Supportive Housing; $1.3 million; Los Angeles County, CA
- Third Sector Capital Partners, Inc.; $1.3 million; Eugene/Springfield/Lane County, Oregon
- United Way of Anchorage; $1.3 million; Anchorage/Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska
- Rhode Island Coalition for the Homeless, Inc.; $1,297,624; State of Rhode Island
- University of Utah; $1.3 million; Tucson/Pima County, Arizona
- American Institutes for Research; $1.3 million; Montgomery County/Prince George's County, Maryland
- Ending Community Homelessness Coalition, Inc.; $881,376; Travis County/Austin, Texas